Tailors

Hi there does any one on here know of a good tailor for suits. I am struggling to get a suit that fits so am going to have to go down the tailored/semi tailored route.

Cheers.

Raja http://www.raja-fashions.com/

I used them for my uniform - was quite impressed. It is handy as they go to a hotel, you go and get measured, chose cloth etc, they post it to you then you go back to hotel to get the final fitting.

Don't bother with Raja - I've heard too many less-than-good stories about them for menswear. Try to find a tailor out of London - I currently use a great one in Leicester and he is 1/3 of the price of London full bespoke.

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Don't bother with Raja - I've heard too many less-than-good stories about them for menswear. Try to find a tailor out of London - I currently use a great one in Leicester and he is 1/3 of the price of London full bespoke.
I'm not sure he would be happy with standard RAF-polyester attire.

Is the leicester tailor Coleman and son? Im up in Colchester so i can do london very easily, im just not sure of the price tag associated with it yet. Am i just paying for it to come from london!

Yes - it is Colemans - they are superb and, despite what paw says, I probably have a better-fitting suit than he ever has owned. If you can find a full bespoke suit in a decent British wool fabric for under four figures in London, you've hit gold - or a shyster.