Tailoring

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by I Cannie Da it Sgt, Sep 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am coming to the end of my Army Career and I have set up my own tailoring business, I have 20 years experience as a Military Tailor (Master Tailor Scots Guards) and also wrote the draft proposal on court mounting of medals which was accepted as a tri-service policy. The business is predominantly web based as you will see from the site but if you are passing and need something done please call in and see me.
    I provide a top rate service and my quality cannot be matched anywhere, have a look at my site McKay's Kilts. Kilts hand made by the Master Kiltmaker of the Scots Guards (don’t let the business name put you off) or visit my facebook page (mckay’s kilts and medals) for a look. If you need any questions answered then give me a call and I will do my best to help you out.

2. I do hope you have spoken to the sites owners before placing an ad here.

3. Not yet, I will do it now.

4. Do bugger off Joe: an ex-soldier has come on here to try and make some cash in the nasty world of civvie street, and has come up with a way of getting to meet likewise gay men who share his interest in skirts.

Why would the COs object? It helps them meet their diversity targets...

..good luck George!

Edited to add: it's hardly an advert - it's just a one post thread.

5. Thanks Dread, I see that you have checked out my site, please feel free to order something.

6. It may have escaped your attention, Dread, but the site's owners are a couple of ex-soldiers trying to make some money in the nasty world of Civvy Street. I'm pretty sure This Tribe don't sell MTP kilts, and that McKays Kilts don't sell tartan Bergans, so there wouldn't be any direct competition between the two, but there is a rule somewhere or other about people advertising on the site, and I wouldn't want someone falling foul of it unnecessarily.

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well as the mod currently stagging on its not spam so it can stay, if the OP wants to sponsor then he is welcome, at least he has served in some capacity. There is a classified ads forum as well should you want to post there!

8. I have one question.

Do you make kilts ?

9. Check out my web site and have a look?

10. The Quirky Horn Sgian Dhub look just the bling to take to the pub/clubs with?
    I can see them catching on in the lesser parts of Durham on a club binge drinking night!

Oh and good luck.