Tailored CS95 shirt/jacket, lightweight

#1
Worth doing for barrack dress? I know it's not supposed to be a proper shirt but they look such a sack of sh t.
Just thinking of doing one of them for drill nights etc.

Anybody done this? Did it look any better?
 
#2
EX_STAB said:
Worth doing for barrack dress? I know it's not supposed to be a proper shirt but they look such a sack of sh t.
Just thinking of doing one of them for drill nights etc.

Anybody done this? Did it look any better?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 
#3
I had a set of tailored greens for wearing round the depot, until I burned off a loose thread and set them alight (I wasn't wearing them)
 
#4
auscam said:
I had a set of tailored greens for wearing round the depot, until I burned off a loose thread and set them alight (I wasn't wearing them)
Use yer zippo, not yer flamethrower!

Seriously though, tailored CS95, just seems so........RAF Regt really.
 
#5
bluntslane said:
auscam said:
I had a set of tailored greens for wearing round the depot, until I burned off a loose thread and set them alight (I wasn't wearing them)
Use yer zippo, not yer flamethrower!

Seriously though, tailored CS95, just seems so........RAF Regt really.
I'm just thinking the shirt, it's the way it hangs out at the back, impossible to look smart in it. Well it seems to be for me! :D
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#7
A tailored CS95 shirt is for utter wankers, and utter wankers alone. For fucks sake, why?
 
#8
The_Duke said:
Yes I suppose it could be a bit. Maybe if I could just get one a size smaller or something. I just remember that it was possible to look smart in a kf shirt and lightweights and it seems difficult to do the same in the current outfit.

Don't suppose the MTP gear will improve things either! :D
 
#10
EX_STAB said:
The_Duke said:
Yes I suppose it could be a bit. Maybe if I could just get one a size smaller or something. I just remember that it was possible to look smart in a kf shirt and lightweights and it seems difficult to do the same in the current outfit.

Don't suppose the MTP gear will improve things either! :D
More A2M than MTP.
 
#14
Nest, moaning bevause he failed WHTs having done a "Cock, hook and look..."
 

The_Duke

LE
Moderator
#17
purplestar said:
Tailored shirts are awesome for Jungle Training, make sure if your off to Brunei you get them all done, will keep you nice and cool :)
EX-STAB has more chance of going to Brum than Brunei!
 
#19
The French tailor their jackets.

No further discussion need be entered into.
 

The_Duke

LE
Moderator
#20
purplestar said:
Duke, I know you did not think I was being serious about tailoring shirts for jungle training.
I know, but if you tell him that he will get them all tailored and buy special Jungle ones off EBay! :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top