Tailor-made ARRSE news story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...of-smuggling-terror-cash-in-her-knickers.html

Homegrown UK Terrorist- check

Good looking young bird involved- check

Who is now free and can (theoretically) be banged by the rest of us- check

Cash inside condom and 'in her knickers' inviting speculation about exactly where it might have been- check

Is a social media whore who wore a Chanel logo on her ankle tag, providing anti-chav outrage material- check

I had a search but couldn't see a thread on it. Have you all gone mad or is it me?

Judging from her wide, simple face, and droopy eyes I would wager she could stash the product of the brink's-mat robbery up that wide-load chuff.

Judging from her wide, simple face, and droopy eyes I would wager she could stash the product of the brink's-mat robbery up that wide-load chuff.
"She was taken into a private room where she produced 38 500-euro notes, four 200-euro notes and two 100-euro notes from a condom hidden in her underwear."

Can someone technically-minded work out the diameter of that lot? She sounds very 'useful'.

Oh I say.
Nawal_Msaad_Ong.JPG

Most of the previous liebore government policies are the stuff of fiction.

Chanel tunnel comes to mind. Rich tart!
I like the idea that the amount of funding terrorists can receive is limited by the available diameter.

I wonder if she has 'undergone training' in that respect.

Latest Threads