Tag too bulky for bail woman

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Trophy_Hunter, Nov 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Gaol her.

2. How about one of those nice ball and chains crims used to wear :lol:

3. OK, so she broke bail conditions by failing to answer her front door - at 02:35 :roll:

If someone hammers on my door at that time of the morning, theyre unlikely to get a response either - apart from an exceedingly irritated & muffled, "fackorff" from somewhere above.

4. You can't jail the poor darlings;

'I don't like the size/colour of my cell, let me out please!'

Chop her fukcing legs off!

What the fukc is going on with this country??? You'll know hwat comes next....

'I don't have to wear a tag if she doesn't! If you make me wear one that's sexism - I'll sue you!'

WE NEED A COUP - GET RID OF THE DO GOODERS - PUT THEM UP AGAINST A FOOKIN WALL AND BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH CHERIE BLIAR'S ARMS!

Fooking raging!

CC_TA

5. Seconded

6. If she doesn't want to wear a tag, she shouldn't have done the crime.

Tell it to her straight wear or don't wear it. But if you don't you're doing time.

7. I'd have had more sympathy if the headline had been "Bail woman 'too bulky' for tag". Or maybe not. :wink:

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"Her bail conditions which ban her from the St John's area of Worcester, mean she must stay at her home between 2100 and 0700 GMT and that she must not enter the YMCA in Henwick Road in the city. "

But surely as a Woman she shouldn't be going into the YMCA! IS that not what the M part means?

9. Good old legal system, nice too see some idiot has yet again pished all over a court and then average Joe next week doing 48 mph in a 40 limit will get stung with three points and about a 100 quid fine. I feel proud to be british, cough cough.

10. Read report in torygraph! apparently has been done for gbh or somesuch. How many of these chav women wear skirts/dresses at any rate. More likely to see them in jeans that are too small with large inner-tube like white fat streched over the waistband. Nice!

11. how long will it be before some cheeky chav that gets the same conditions turns around and says "you cant do that to me its sexist" or "i cant wear one of those things as i wear fake burberry shorts and it will ruin the effects" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chavs....stories like this make me think that they should be shot.....(for sport of course)

12. What the hell is going on. I cannot believe that my country has got to this state. As a female who has recently been the victim of Actual Bodily Harm I believe the person doing harm, male or female, should understand what harm they have done and stand up and be counted. End ex.

13. Urrgh, its almost beyond belief.

14. Saw a picture. Denim skirt, polo shirt and trainers. very feminine.