TAFS 1A deverell barracks anyone go on it?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by sheffielder, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. went to ripon for tafs 1a last night but when we got there we found that we were told at the guard house that they only had cadets booked in this weekend and not TA, we were even told that RTC had not booked any accomadation and last weeks had been cancelled, anyone heard owt.
  2. msr

msr LE

Do you have the joining instructions?

3. yes we did
  4. Sheffielder I suggest you speak to your PSI, what did you do for the weekend ? Camp out at Catterick or go home ......bearing in mind you signed in for the weekend :D
  5. went home,rtu the next day to find psi but no one there messege delivered about problem occured and i intend to see the oc on tuesday to explain my case and recieve a b......ing if nessessary as it was my choice to return
  6. Whatever you want to call them Bde Spec Trg Team or Regional Trg Centers whatever they are making a proper cake and arrse of the professional training they are meant to be giving to TA blokes the team in Edinburgh are just as bad ?

Please ensure you brief your PSI, PSAO and OC and if the CO asks how you are then let him have both barrels as well.
  7. It was at Wathgill.
  8. did the paperwork say Wathgill or Deverell?
  9. yeah, was at wathgill last weekend. some of our recruits were up there.
  10. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops
  11. Perhaps you shouldn't, if you went to the wrong barracks, eh?

12. 'Zero calling Sheffielder, radio check, over'
  13. Dont be too hasty in your remarks some of my recruits went to edinburgh as the admin instr instructed and the TAFS 2 was being held in Barry Buddon but the cut and paste operator at the sharp end had F**cked Up so make sure you check the instr !
  14. Well, it's a moot point. If retention starts the day a soldier walks in to join, we must make sure that we create the right environment for them to train and serve. Duff AO's won't assist.
  15. We had recruits out this weekend, their paperwork said Wathgil I'm sure of it