Taffs try to out do Scousers in whining

What do they expect will happen when the video footage is produced? Treat it like a court of law and begin a full enquiry?

Something tells me any and all video evidence will be graciously accepted by the teachers in question before it is (rightfully) consigned to the bin.

We should invade Wales, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Council people? Valley people? How do these people afford I pads?

I thought they banned all video recording of school events because everyone on the planet is a peadophille

Council people? Valley people? How do these people afford I pads?
Very posh part of Cardiff. A middle class Welsh speaking community sorry getto. Weird f$ckers. My bro in law is marrying one.

If my kid come second. The training regime would be upped making Chinese kids spirts programe look easy. I was git winning all at sports day the blood line would too.

I thought they banned all video recording of school events because everyone on the planet is a peadophille
Serious bit. A myth it depends on context. Swimming pools ban filming and schools not happy with strangers.

"If this happens again, there is a strong possibility that we will have to consider changing the competitive nature of our sports morning."

Great plan, just because some overbearing twunts are causing problems at a SCHOOL SPORTS DAY let's no longer have competitive events.
The problem isn't the event it's the fevered egos who give a fcuk about Siadwell winning the egg and spoon race that's the real problem.

A more suitable response would have been:
"It's a school sports day, wind your neck in, put the I-pad down and enjoy watching your child compete in a fun activity."