Tactical withdrawal

Discussion in 'ACF' started by TurtleHead, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Good Day one and all,

Hoping somebody cold help me please, as part of a competition the team i am training are expected to do a 'tactical withdrawal' as on of the exercise phases.
    My knowledge of tactically withdrawing are a bit rusty and probably incorrect, could anybody help me out please?

Many Thanks
  2. As it cadets, nothing complicated just fire and manoeuvre backwards in fire teams until you're close to some cover/dead ground. Pop smoke and then peel left or right until you're away from the enemy, then reorg - simples.
  3. Ahhhh, the art of removing your penis from an under-age child without leaving DNA?
    • Like Like x 8
  4. do you get smoke in cadets ??
  5. I had a little bet with myself how long it would be before this comment came up - you're five minutes late!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If you're ACF you knowledge is non-existant. Not because you're a youth leader, but because your Cadet Training Manual Vol 1 doesn't cover the subjectin any of its Fieldcraft APC Star levels.

As such, just make it up, though everyone standing up, doing 180 whilst shouting, 'Run away, run away', might not score high with the judges!
  7. TurtleHead

Prince albert, the trick is to not remove the guilty penis but to remove the innocent child, Anglian Sam, sometimes we get smoke, but i doubt we will have it for this.
    I think empty Vacuums idea is pretty much the only way we would ever be allowed to do it, apart from the smoke bit.
    thanks one and all, even to those with the peado jokes, always good for a tuesday lunchtime.

8. Could you explain in further detail the concept of "removing the innocent child"?? (I'd hope it isnt innocent after your dirty ramblings with it)
  9. TurtleHead

No Mincer!!! I shall not entertain nor promote your perverted fantasies:excited:
  10. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. But come on your a pro!! teach me master jedi!
  12. Yep, but only Adults are allowed to handle pyro, so a safety supervisor would throw it for the guys doing the attack/retreat etc.

TurtleHead, the points will be awarded for things like command and control, how the leader leads and how the section responds. Use of cover and drills will also feature.

React to enemy fire, QBOs and then withdraw, using the ground. Practice pepperpotting with lots of shouting from the two leaders.
  13. And remember spacings when peeling off behind cover...not one big rugby maul.
  14. OTC - Oggle The Children

ATC - Anally traumatise Children
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.