tactical trousers

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry but when I saw the advert for TACTICAL TROUSERS all sorts of weird and wonderful thoughts came to mind .
I remember that as a youth I had tactical skiddies to impress the girls , back in 1969 the wearing of black y fronts intrigued the lasses . At that time they they were only used to white onces with a patch of yellow on them .

Last edited:

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry but when I saw the advert for TACTICAL TROUSERS all sorts of weird and wonderful thoughts came to mind .
I remember that as a youth I had tactical skiddies to impress the girls , back in 1969 the wearing of black y fronts intrigued the lasses . At that time they they were only used to white ounces with a patch of yellow on them .
Those white ounces will be grammes now...

The white ones with the lemon and chocolate stains

Tactical Trousers - I immediately thought on ones with holes in the pockets - so you could rub the dangly bits without people seeing.

I remember that as a youth I had tactical skiddies to impress the girls , back in 1969 the wearing of black y fronts intrigued the lasses . At that time they they were only used to white onces with a patch of yellow on them .
Wallace & Gromit Walt!

Latest Threads