• Yes, she hates penguins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the 2 can rule has been lifted in her case to maintain sedation

• Who is Sluggy?

• Total voters
Sluggy gets sent to go penguin viewing

A few weeks later, diplomatic tensions increase and a return match looks possible.

Are these 2 events coincidental or connected?

Edited for slug spelling

I think that she could well avert hostilities. In the same way that the Cold War stayed cold due to the guarantee of overwhelming retaliation, if anyone was mental enough to want the Falklands then they'll get to meet the Slug. If that's not a deterrent, I don't know what is!

Mr_Deputy said:
Chile are staying out of it at the moment their wine exports to Falklands have gone through the roof recently. All to one address on the island as well. Weird.
Don't make me laugh ... she's a fcuking lightweight who pulls a sicky when the real quaffing starts 8)

What is reassuring to notice from the Poll results is that the OPSEC of Britmil's ISBM (Irrascible Sluggy Bevvying & Moaning) weapon has been maintained.

(Should be able to go into witness protection before she gets back to Blighty.......i hope :( )

Mr_Deputy said:
k13eod said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Chile are staying out of it at the moment their wine exports to Falklands have gone through the roof recently. All to one address on the island as well. Weird.
Don't make me laugh ... she's a fcuking lightweight who pulls a sicky when the real quaffing starts 8)
Well I mean I don't have the delivery chits to check. It could be your 'Shackleton shack' its being lifted to. :)
"Slug fancy comin' over for a can of Maconochie's stew and 10 litres of Chilean red?"
I buy the 1.5 litre screwtop bottles at £3.99 a go ... they get me through lunch!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She is probably organising the first Falklands Arrse Crawl hence the increase in Chilian Wine stocks.

thestoat said:
Slug, I am deploying to your location as your self
appointed body guard, I don't trust you with all those men around, on way to you.
Can't wait. :?

The_Snail said:
thestoat said:
Slug, I am deploying to your location as your self
appointed body guard, I don't trust you with all those men around, on way to you.
Can't wait. :?
Am awaiting my flight slug my dear. There's been a mix up over bed space, and i'm gunna have to share your bed for the duration, am sure you won't mind, seeing as I am your bodyguard

Sluggy will be drinking with me tomorrow night in Stan Lee. I intend to get her ming-monged (not difficult considering she's a lightweight) and then sell her on to the crew of a visiting Chilean squid fishing boat so she might enjoy a drunken and unlubed bum-fest. And onward shipment to the America's.

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
k13eod said:
Sluggy will be drinking with me tomorrow night in Stan Lee. I intend to get her ming-monged (not difficult considering she's a lightweight) and then sell her on to the crew of a visiting Chilean squid fishing boat so she might enjoy a drunken and unlubed bum-fest. And onward shipment to the America's.
Make sure theres room for the bears too, wouldnt want them to come to any harm while shes away ;o)

k13eod said:
Sluggy will be drinking with me tomorrow night in Stan Lee. I intend to get her ming-monged (not difficult considering she's a lightweight) and then sell her on to the crew of a visiting Chilean squid fishing boat for a drunken and unlubed bum-fest. And onward shipment to the America's.
no your not, I will be there by then, and she's mine, I can see the real
need for me to be there, looks like I will get there just in time.

Hold on sluggy, uncle stoat on way to rescue you x