Tactical Slug Deployment - Op Corporate 2

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smallbrownprivates, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Yes, she hates penguins

2. No, the 2 can rule has been lifted in her case to maintain sedation

3. Who is Sluggy?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sluggy gets sent to go penguin viewing

A few weeks later, diplomatic tensions increase and a return match looks possible.

Are these 2 events coincidental or connected?

Edited for slug spelling
  2. I think that she could well avert hostilities. In the same way that the Cold War stayed cold due to the guarantee of overwhelming retaliation, if anyone was mental enough to want the Falklands then they'll get to meet the Slug. If that's not a deterrent, I don't know what is!
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Is she going to suck off every Argentine conscript?
  4. again??!?!?!
  5. I think after realising The Slug is there the Argies have instantly given up.
  6. and again and again and again. :twisted:

I'm off to hide now, in a small dark place where she can't find me.
  7. My arrse isn't that big.

SBP, you are toast!
  8. Don't make me laugh ... she's a fcuking lightweight who pulls a sicky when the real quaffing starts 8)
  9. Slug, I am deploying to your location as your self
    appointed body guard, I don't trust you with all those men around, on way to you.
  10. What is reassuring to notice from the Poll results is that the OPSEC of Britmil's ISBM (Irrascible Sluggy Bevvying & Moaning) weapon has been maintained.

(Should be able to go into witness protection before she gets back to Blighty.......i hope :( )
  11. I buy the 1.5 litre screwtop bottles at £3.99 a go ... they get me through lunch!
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She is probably organising the first Falklands Arrse Crawl hence the increase in Chilian Wine stocks.
  13. Can't wait. :?
  14. Would sending her to Buenos Aires in a pre-emptive Bezzering be a War crime?