Tactical Help Needed

Right, my missus, as lovely as she is, isn't a touch on a good mate of hers...
She comes round quite a lot and is pretty inaccessible due to my missus being right there too.
I'm needing some solid advice on how I can bench this lovely lass and keep it all hush hush! The 'mate,' seems game and got a high reputation of being a bit of a shllllaaaaaaag!

So some decent tales from anyone on here that could help me out would be decent. As I'm a terrible 'flirt' and just end up looking like a drooling pest when trying to have a decent conversation with her.

Footnote: I'm glad my missus doesn't know about Arrse.

Inbox her on facebook, plan a meeting, tell the wife you've got to work.

Lay the foundations for a good porking, or just get on the slit-arse.

G

goatrutar

A real man would get the missus and her mate into a 3 way.

Serious hat on: If your marriage is good you'd be a cunt to fuck it up by knobbing her mate. If your marriage is already circling the drain, then fill ya boots. Serious hat off.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
You could just do your missus a favour and dump her.

Think about it the other way around - if your missus was eyeing up your 'mate' every time he came around and thinking of ways to get hosed by him - would you put up with it?

Then again, this being ARRSE and full of internet hardmen; yeah go for it mate - hose the shlaaag. And don't forget to post pictures on here for all the middle aged men who haven't managed so much as a semi since 1987...Zzzzzzz

I'll bet you bore the fuck out of your mates in the pub every night, telling them how fine a swordsman you are, asking them for advice. "Should I skewer her? What would you do?" I believe there are advice columns in Woman's Own that may be of use to you...You dull cunt.

G

goatrutar

All banter aside,it's a loyalty issue. If your marriage is fucked then do both of you a favour and divorce. I believe that if you can't be loyal to the woman or man you love, then you can't be loyal to anyone.

A real man would get the missus and her mate into a 3 way.

Serious hat on: If your marriage is good you'd be a cunt to fuck it up by knobbing her mate. If your marriage is already circling the drain, then fill ya boots. Serious hat off.
Duty homo

Just man the fuck up and have your cake and eat it and have a threesome, everyones a winner.....

I think monogamy is manly.

I would never cheat on my mrs-that is weak.

That's how I feel. Perhaps the OP was bullied by his mum and now needs to assert his masculinity by being a dick to the person closest to him.

Each to his own though eh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Royal Signals 15
I Royal Signals 34
S The Training Wing 3