Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Tactical Coffee

Tactical Coffee

In the spirit of being an arrse with my cash, I've bought a packet of beans of each variety. They'd better be fecken good, or the review's going to be nasty. Give me a few weeks of bad-tempered mornings before a review.

- and bearing in mind that my usual brew costs a shade over £1 for 100g; this is over £7 for 250g, it had better be very good.

Last edited:
In the spirit of being an arrse with my cash, I've bought a packet of beans of each variety. They'd better be fecken good, or the review's going to be nasty. Give me a few weeks of bad-tempered mornings before a review.

- and bearing in mind that my usual brew costs a shade over £1 for 100g; this is over £7 for 250g, it had better be very good.

We'll shit, I'm rumbled now. All these reviews are based off the hope that no-one ever buys the stuff or they'll see through my backhanders immediately.

Fuuuuuck.

Nah, it's decent stuff. I get a large demand for it from the team in work so it must be decent as they're all fussy bitches.

Or is it because if they ask for the tac stuff it's me.that makes it...hmm...

We'll shit, I'm rumbled now. All these reviews are based off the hope that no-one ever buys the stuff or they'll see through my backhanders immediately.

Fuuuuuck.

Nah, it's decent stuff. I get a large demand for it from the team in work so it must be decent as they're all fussy bitches.

Or is it because if they ask for the tac stuff it's me.that makes it...hmm...
Babbling is an indication of guilt. Stop. Wait for it.

( :grin: )