HALO - This coffee, your arrse
K13 - Call in the big guns
OP - Watch the world go by
RV1 - Your first stop of the day
ERV - Always there for you
FLET - Push your limits
HE - For an explosive start to your day
Rapid fire - Giving it everything you've got

I didn't say they'd be good. Three years of Advertising and PR well spent at college.

Slags.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not as bad as Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October, that was some Russian accent
In answer to your question about the Aero - I properly smashed it down - there are vents in the aide and when the pressure was too much, I just couldn't force it down any further and some liquid started to bubble up out the vents, so you're unlikely to break it or do it and not realise.

Really robust bit of kit.

You're all boring bastards.

Some names then, because the coffee is quite good and I want more free shit:

Contact front - Best with friends
Wait, Out - Put you and a brew first
Advance to contact - Giving you the energy to get up and go
Danger close - When you've nothing left
Switch fire - Try something different
Check fire - Take a break, take a brew
HALO - This coffee, your arrse
K13 - Call in the big guns
OP - Watch the world go by
RV1 - Your first stop of the day
ERV - Always there for you
FLET - Push your limits
HE - For an explosive start to your day
Rapid fire - Giving it everything you've got

I didn't say they'd be good. Three years of Advertising and PR well spent at college.

Slags.
Tchh! my taxes paid for that PRAAT* education, y'know.
But you bounced something off by flagpole window which touched base with my bluesky helicopter view:

Slags - gets you up in the morning after a wild night before. You'll be up & out the door in no time!

*PR and Advertising Technology :)

In the spirit of being an arrse with my cash, I've bought a packet of beans of each variety. They'd better be fecken good, or the review's going to be nasty. Give me a few weeks of bad-tempered mornings before a review.

- and bearing in mind that my usual brew costs a shade over £1 for 100g; this is over £7 for 250g, it had better be very good.

Last edited:

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
In the spirit of being an arrse with my cash, I've bought a packet of beans of each variety. They'd better be fecken good, or the review's going to be nasty. Give me a few weeks of bad-tempered mornings before a review.

- and bearing in mind that my usual brew costs a shade over £1 for 100g; this is over £7 for 250g, it had better be very good.
We'll shit, I'm rumbled now. All these reviews are based off the hope that no-one ever buys the stuff or they'll see through my backhanders immediately.

Fuuuuuck.

Nah, it's decent stuff. I get a large demand for it from the team in work so it must be decent as they're all fussy bitches.

Or is it because if they ask for the tac stuff it's me.that makes it...hmm...

We'll shit, I'm rumbled now. All these reviews are based off the hope that no-one ever buys the stuff or they'll see through my backhanders immediately.

Fuuuuuck.

Nah, it's decent stuff. I get a large demand for it from the team in work so it must be decent as they're all fussy bitches.

Or is it because if they ask for the tac stuff it's me.that makes it...hmm...
Babbling is an indication of guilt. Stop. Wait for it.

( :grin: )