Tacky tacky tacky.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. thats the one I mentioned I saw last night

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

FFS!!!

I had to endure a half hour of one of these programmes due to a 'guest' in my house wanting to watch it. What a load of shoite.

200 pikies all in one room sharing the same single brain cell - not very edifying TV.

3. "The romance goes against everything the travelling world are working for - to keep their traditions and history alive"

I am sure they will have her packing in her barstaff job in no time so that she can: -

Go selling 'lucky heather' in town centres

Pop out hundreds of grubby sprogs for more social money

Go theiving like every other thieving gypsy bastard!

4. I have an idea for a similar but, I venture to suggest, much more popular show:

My Big, Fat Gypsy Final Solution!

5. This should be put in the same tacky garbage category as that other S... X-factor, Forgotten celeb get me out of here

It was on council tv right???

6. mmm call me old fashioned if you like but I believe that one was done a while ago...didnt get good reviews for some reason, dont know why as it seemed a perfecctly good concept to me!

7. Simply ahead of it's time, old boy! The Zietgiest has changed; X Factor has proved it's Cool to be Cruel to the untermenchen. Imagine how much money we'd make if we offered the cattle - sorry, public - the chance to vote for how many Pikies were to be killed on each show. Or on which method of execution we would use.

Ker-ching!

8. WW: Don't give CH4 those kind of idea's, you know how much they hunger for ratings...

Now where's the GPMG...

9. Fcuking genius. In tears at that one you cnut & i'm at work unable to howl with laughter. I'd get sacked if they knew i was laughing at that.

10. I thank you! I'm here all week - three drink minimum!

11. My only concern is that it may be perceived as racist, for some reason. So just as Frasier was a spin-off from Cheers, I will have to develop new shows such as The Running Chav and, Dole Scum - Work or Die!

12. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Why you the travellers laision officer for Essex county council?

13. nah that wouldnt work, you'ld need to give them at least a month's head start as they cant get that far with their waistband 3/4 down their arsecrack and the laces undone on their ever so fashionable trainers

14. Simples - just give them a few lines of Kate Moss Marching Powder. This would have two advantages; it would allow them to run faster and longer, thus making for a more enjoyable and sporting show. And if you offered free coke for every Chav, you would'nt even have to kidnap the buggers. They'd be kicking the doors down at the studio, trying to volunteer for the show!