TACC

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Sniper_Stripe, Oct 31, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TACC

Has anybody done the TACC Jan course this year? or know any war stories/details about it?

I might be going next Jan and looking for some advice!
    I take it TACC now uses 'the seven questions' approach?!?

8O

2. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the Jan courses were binned due to lack of demand and that all the TACC courses now run May/June, July and September.

Something to do with the fact that students have exams in January and the OTCs still contribute the vast bulk of people attending TAPC/TACC.

But either way the answer to your second question is yes. And it's a gift.

If you want any other helpful info send me a PM.

3. msr

msr LE

'Whinger,

I thought the Jan course was binned so that they could run more Tarts and Vicars courses...

msr

4. I was under the impression that it was binned too but i have been informed that it is running in 04 and they are looking for students! Oh and to pack the Gore-tex! :roll:

All advice welcome...

SS

5. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Get fit. You will have enough to worry about without fitness letting you down.

Otherise just be yourself - if you've got what it takes you'll be OK.

Good luck.

6. MSR,

reliably informed by an insider that Jan 04 was meant to be on provided they could get 30 people.

Current count (as of last Friday) was 24. Rumours persist that there are loads of TA personnel actually deployed on Operations or stuck at Phase 1.

Why not run a tarts and vicars course in it's place? That's just what the TA needs...more padres! (I can live with more nurses provided they are female, blonde, single and like ginger blokes...unlikely I know but I can dream!)

7. msr

msr LE

GW,

I meant the Regular PQO course, not the TAPO...

msr

8. Would discussing 'the seven questions' approach be acceptable on this site? I'm an American soldier that needs to understand how to use 'the seven questions' approach, because (I'm told) the Iraqi Army has adopted 'the seven questions' approach from the British Army.

Thank you for any education you can give me within the forum's guidelines.
    ----------------

9. msr

msr LE

You may be better posting the 'The Training Wing'.

msr