TACC 072 - Thread Version 1.1

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by milkandcheese, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Congratulations!

msr

2. Did they have a bunch of chicks on the course or was the photographer displaying an entirely unhealthy fetish for females in blues?

3. Congratulations..........

Brings back so many memories of my Parade some moons ago

4. That looks like a reasonably healthy number of OCdts (in the other Tayforth pics). How many commissioned?

Bravo to all of them. May it bring them joy, as they say in Master and Commander.

I'm not sure I understand your point ...

I had a look at some of the other photos in that gallery but began to get a serious case of letchosis and had to stop.

5. msr

msr LE

Is this the entire CC, or just the Tayforth contingent?

msr

6. Could be, one of ours (soon to be theirs) appears to be missing

7. No that's all of them I believe, I can spot some of our chumps in there.

8. Argh! Click on the link to the Tayforth OTC site and look at the pics. There seems to be two blobs of 30 or so OCdts.

OK, so a spawning of 60 subbies will not save the universe, but it's not bad.

9. I'm not sure if the second lot in the photos are from that TACC, I got a fax with the results through and there certainly wasn't 60 names on it.

10. I'm confused. There are a few pics in which there are clearly two blobs (technical term) of 30ish bods (see - got the lingo), simultaneously in the same image. Are you saying that people from another TACC tipped up again to bulk out the parade?

Crafty - perhaps too crafty to be true. You'll be telling me Channel 4 faked someone's death next.

[​IMG]

11. ^Its two platoons, the rather tasty tall bird on the last photo's isn't in the majority of the photos, which I presume were taken by the short female 2Lt's mum.

12. msr

msr LE

So how many of these are OTC and how many TA?

msr

13. *Rushes back to Tayforth OTC site*

Oh yeah ...

[​IMG]

God, but they all look so young.

14. msr

msr LE

So mainly OTC then ?