Tablets again!

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by ugly, Nov 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I know there has been a plethora of threads on tablets etc but am looking for a sales package one for the wifes single handed business. I see there is a program for I pads called Vend, has anyone used a similar package in an android tablet or am I doomed to buying an I pad?
    When we are at events we are pushed to adequately record all the sales and resort to pen and paper which slows down till action. I would rather she had the machine which did all the options of modern POS without the cash till (we have an adequate till and card reader) which would speed things up. I have seen vend working and I like it and I think as I only want one license we can get it free (yippee beer bonus) and desperately want the evening after shutting up shop at shows to be spent relaxing not doing stock conciliation. I want a push to down load all sales for the day function and it has to be user friendly as our helpers are all volunteers.
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I find Tramadol and codeine work very well together with a drop of scotch.
    • Like Like x 2