Tabasco - By Royal Appointment

I had to check if that was a real sauce. Blimey, it is.

View attachment 486858
We had a bloke in work helping himself to our tomato sauce on the sly. He wouldn't pay into the tea fund for condiments etc.
We mixed a full bottle of this into a half bottle of tomato sauce.
The results were side splittingly funny, he turned Red, Purple, Orange, downed a massive mug of tea, spewed up and was gasping like a dying fish.
That'll learn the knut

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Was there a moustachiod, purple clad bloke and a smell of sulphur in the kitchen that day?

I meant ‘problem’ as in addiction - it was entirely intentional! I’d been going for hotter and hotter experiences and, while it wasn’t the hottest thing in my arsenal at the time, the saying about quantity having a quality all of its own applies to Insanity Sauce as well as to Russian tanks...

Even the spiciest stuff generally only hurts on the way in (and out), but on an empty stomach, that much sauce meant I was feeling burning from the inside.

I do still have and use weapons-grade condiments. Although, after that experience, I decided to prioritise flavour over pain.

We had a bloke in work helping himself to our tomato sauce on the sly. He wouldn't pay into the tea fund for condiments etc.
We mixed a full bottle of this into a half bottle of tomato sauce.
The results were side splittingly funny, he turned Red, Purple, Orange, downed a massive mug of tea, spewed up and was gasping like a dying fish.
That'll learn the knut
Did he die? Just interested

Latest Threads