TAB-ing - How do you do it?

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

So how do you physically perform a Tactical Advance to Battle?
I've Googled and it came back with nothing.

left foot forward, right foot forward, repeat as required.

I'm ACF. Nuff' said.

And if you can't tab, stick to yomping and work your way up.

I'm not a RM.

Do a fast walk in boots with weight and you have mastered it. win!

You dress up in something sexy, Hot pants and nipple tassles lets say. You empty all of your power ranger toys and lego from your school bag. Fill it with weight, like the 80 pounds of **** tissue under your bed. Then find a local pedo to chase you. Tell him if he gets you he can take you **** virginity. Should not be to hard to find some one who touches kids, just speak to one of your adult instructors.

Then you dont have to run just walk fast as the fat sweaty whizzing mess tries to catch you,find his own cock the stick it in you.

Now go and watch Blue Peter.

You dress up in something sexy, Hot pants and nipple tassles lets say. You empty all of your power ranger toys and lego from your school bag. Fill it with weight, like the 80 pounds of **** tissue under your bed. Then find a local pedo to chase you. Tell him if he gets you he can take you **** virginity. Should not be to hard to find some one who touches kids, just speak to one of your adult instructors.

Then you dont have to run just walk fast as the fat sweaty whizzing mess tries to catch you,find his own cock the stick it in you.

Now go and watch Blue Peter.
haha reminds me of my skites

And if you can't tab, stick to yomping and work your way up.
And before long you'll conclude that whatever it's called, still just means putting one foot in front of the other quick style.

Cue willy waving as to who walks faster.

And the idea that Tab means 'Tactical Advance into Battle' is a made up bit of waltishness. The word 'Tab' is old English slang for 'foot'. It just means walking. If you ever join up you'll do plenty of tabbing. Most of it won't particularly 'tactical' or take place anywhere near a 'battle'.

That maybe the case but it is a common answer for what TAB means.

Are you really that thick,a statement like that is guaranteed to get, the piss taken, just for being in the ACF!!!!!
The grammar in that is just piss poor. Surely you don't represent your regiment/corps?...Then again your just an old wanka running out of time.

The grammar in that is just piss poor. Surely you don't represent your regiment/corps?...Then again your just an old wanka running out of time.
Represent his Regiment/Corps in what? An English test?

Alternatively you could make yourself look a complete **** with piss poor spelling.

******* kid.

Represent his Regiment/Corps in what? An English test?
Didn't you hear? The Taleban have decided that guns and bombs aren't getting them any closer to toppling the Afghan government, and are now leaving roadside spelling tests in areas with high civilian population density.

Now, is it 'practise' or 'practice'?
:-/

Latest Threads