TA100 Birthday Card from HM Queen

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by nut-strangler, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to TAQ magazine(page 11), all TA soldiers should have recieved a birthday card from HM.
    Has anybody recieved one yet, 'cos I haven't. :?
    Also any ideas just how much it would get on eBay :wink:
  2. some people in my squadron have but i haven't, then again im still going through rtc
  3. I got mine a while back, had to sign for it as well!
  4. Presented mine by the CO with a handshake
  5. Eh? Why?

Got mine in the post 2 months ago, the old trout couldn't even be arrsed to sign it herself and there wasnt a single kiss.
  6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Found a stack of them in the post pigeonhole, offered them to the blokes, threw them in the bin at the end of the night as no one was interested.
  7. I got mine through the post, letter with it, how much you're appreciated etc etc.
  8. Well obviously not - no pictures.
  9. Got mine delivered in person to the house. Plus a frenchie from the Princess Royal. And a go on the sceptre.
  10. Feck knows it was the CO
  11. Found mine in the bottom of my intray a few weeks ago, can't help thinking what ever it cost to produce was wasted.

What do we estimate £50-60,000?

12. Supposedly those of us that bothered to take part in the TA100 Pagent Parade are meant to get a nice thankyou letter

Still waiting
  13. I think the invitations where exceptionally well organised.

Whoever was behind that really should get an OBE, or a nice shiney Aston Martin. Or something.
  14. Yep, me too.
  15. Agreed the organisationa and attention to detail has been second to none !!!

Clear policy on pay and transport, clear communcations etc etc.

Having said that the Garden Party was a bit of treat, despite no Queeny.

Lets face it could been worse Des or Gordon could have turned up to thank us !!!!!! :twisted: