• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

TA units

Hi, I'm waiting to join the TAAMS National Unit in Strensall. I was wondering if my work committments lessen, is it possible to transfer to a regional unit or will I have to go through the application procedure again?

No you should be fine. The CVHQ staff will be able to confirm suitable vacancies within the regionally recruited AMS units and assist your transfer. A lot however, will depend on where you live and your ability to travel.

psychynurse said:
Just a bit, but then so is Strensall! 19 days a year easy. 27 days, need to be local.
But I'll look after you..........honest, just ignore the restricting orders against me, I'm OK really :roll:

dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:
Just a bit, but then so is Strensall! 19 days a year easy. 27 days, need to be local.
But I'll look after you..........honest, just ignore the restricting orders against me, I'm OK really :roll:
I think with his qualification, he'll be looking after you Dui-Lai !

keep taking the tablets :wink:

Bedpan2zero said:
dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:

HE, HE I thought it was a female nurse! :oops:

dui-lai said:
Bedpan2zero said:
dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:

HE, HE I thought it was a female nurse! :oops:
You always think they are female, that's where the trouble starts. It will all end in tears, mark my words!

dui-lai said:
Join 203, I'll look after you my lovely :twisted:
Were you with them on Ex Griffin Focus last year, I was with the bleeps that had a tour around the hospital (and delivered your messages).