• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TA units

Hi, I'm waiting to join the TAAMS National Unit in Strensall. I was wondering if my work committments lessen, is it possible to transfer to a regional unit or will I have to go through the application procedure again?

No you should be fine. The CVHQ staff will be able to confirm suitable vacancies within the regionally recruited AMS units and assist your transfer. A lot however, will depend on where you live and your ability to travel.

psychynurse said:
Just a bit, but then so is Strensall! 19 days a year easy. 27 days, need to be local.
But I'll look after you..........honest, just ignore the restricting orders against me, I'm OK really :roll:

dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:
Just a bit, but then so is Strensall! 19 days a year easy. 27 days, need to be local.
But I'll look after you..........honest, just ignore the restricting orders against me, I'm OK really :roll:
I think with his qualification, he'll be looking after you Dui-Lai !

keep taking the tablets :wink:

Bedpan2zero said:
dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:

HE, HE I thought it was a female nurse! :oops:

dui-lai said:
Bedpan2zero said:
dui-lai said:
psychynurse said:

HE, HE I thought it was a female nurse! :oops:
You always think they are female, that's where the trouble starts. It will all end in tears, mark my words!

Latest Threads