• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TA units in Hull ? Im your bitch

Having seen the review of the reserves and working out that I Cpl polar69 46knife fork and spoon, am now persona non gratia to the Royal Signals...I am now offering my bum out to the highest bidder, and TA units in Hull or East Yorkshire in need of an ex Cold War warrior ?

Whiskey_60 said:
postman_twit said:
Whiskey_60 said:
But with the REME and RLC you won't get to train to use Javelin and even fire it! On a computer simulator
Or hump it about like a simulated pack animal! :wink:

P-T

Man-Packing kit is for men! Women love men with a big Tube.
I think you that you should apply to transfer to 3 PARA mortars! Your barely concealed homo-erotic posturing should fit right in. :lol:

P-T

postman_twit said:
Whiskey_60 said:
postman_twit said:
Whiskey_60 said:
But with the REME and RLC you won't get to train to use Javelin and even fire it! On a computer simulator
Or hump it about like a simulated pack animal! :wink:

P-T

Man-Packing kit is for men! Women love men with a big Tube.
I think you that you should apply to transfer to 3 PARA mortars! Your barely concealed homo-erotic posturing should fit right in. :lol:

P-T
Bah! Enough of your Tube-bashing.

Polar, if you want to Bayonet Terry in the Face (stag on at Camp Bastion) , get more GPMG range days than you can shake a stick at (and spend 4 hours cleaning them), and become more attractive to the Opposite sex (no sarcastic remark required - 4 YORKS are DAMNED sexy fighting beasts) then A Coy 4 YORKS is for you sir!

You could always go Airborne and get hyourself down to 299 Para RE at Calvert lane.

Tuesdays nights - See 299 Para on the forum for more info.

North

polar69 said:
Having seen the review of the reserves and working out that I Cpl polar69 46knife fork and spoon, am now persona non gratia to the Royal Signals...I am now offering my bum out to the highest bidder, and TA units in Hull or East Yorkshire in need of an ex Cold War warrior ?
I hear that the Sally Army in Hull have a spare tambourine that needs banging.

"Big Issue!"

Well you didn't expect anything else mate did you?

Why don't you become an adult instructor in the Cadet force? Providing you manage to get a CRB check.

As a Cpl, you probably wouldn't fit in with a transport regiment unless you are 50 or pregnant.

polar69 said:
#

Your my bitch now, Hull will not close.

06FA56Paderborn said:
150 Tpt Reg RLC was/is based in Hull if "lorries" are your thing.
150 tpt reg is still based in 'Ull, 218 and 523 sqns, plus RHQ. Currently looking for 30 names for Herrick next year, both RLC and a few REME vacancies. If you can drive a wagon your not staggin (on)!!!

I believe there is 250 med sqn at
Wenlock Bks
Anlaby Road
Hull
HU3 6PB
Every Tuesday 7.30pm-9.30pm

If your after siggies I spent a small period of time there and they had almost no medics but lots of sigs and reme. Strangely it was about that time i suffered green fatigue and left, however its not a bad company if not a bit slow when it comes to the pace of training.

If your looking for something that exercises mind as well as body try;
53MI Coy, Duncombe Bks, Burton Stone Lane, YORK. YO30 6BU Tel: 01904 644047 / 47

53 MI Coy

Already got people travelling from Hull, so you won't be alone.

Latest Threads