TA Unit Doctors

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Redcap, Aug 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Anyone know if a TA Unit in London has a Doctor who will do a HGV Medicals?
  2. Try 256 Fd Hosp (V) pm me for tel no etc