TA Trade courses (R Signals)


If you are a TA soldier then the chances of you getting on these courses are none....and unless I am wrong, i don't believe they run a whole course devoted to Cat5e. This is undertaken on your tech class three course nowadays, and on structured cabling on class one. If you are a TA soldier I would reccomend going to see your PSI(T) or SPSI and asking them before posing that question on this forum my friend.


personally i think he just wants a week in blandford big timing it .................... i may be wrong but i doubt it ......... seen this far to much .........


not trying to "BIG TIME" anything, just want to know about the courses as I was informed that I would require these qualifications for the level of work that my squadron do.


I only know of one TA Sqn needing those skills and you need them to get in. Although I could see situations where an in-house solution would be useful in my unit
Big timing ? on the back of a cat5e and fibre course ?

Not in this decade, maybe in the 80's

Why are some people such cnuts on this forum ?

Different people do different jobs, get over it.

Bobbit, I hope you get your course.


see that bloke that bloke in the ron hills walking around with a permanent dark cloud above his head, you probably know him as your PSI, you could try asking him for information

Latest Threads