TA to take the place of Regs.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lastcolonial, Feb 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Curious/Interesting... when companies with Arab monies involved, requre UK firms being dealt with, require an assurance that they are not allowing members of their workforce, to fight in countries within which there is an Islamic concern.

Rather stymies the government`s wishes,don`t it?

2. You got any evidence for this. Or is just what the Buckie told you?

3. Bianchi - I'm impressed, how did you translate that?

4. Liar

5. He drank the same drain cleaner the OP did.

6. ...Less gob child, more reading ...Al Jazeera 12 noon!

7. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Its the buckie talking again.................................

8. Al ******* Jazeera! You're talking their filthy pig-latin. You gullible ****.

9. When you were born was the umbilical cord wrapped around your neck or was it some kind of surgical mistake that led to you being starved of oxygen for so long?

10. Child? Nice. I tried to read it again, but my hand involuntarily started reaching for a rusty spoon with which to gouge out my eyes. So I stopped. Can you go away and practice some writing, please.

11. Of course, Gentlemen. My apologies.

12. Don't tell the Argentinians .... put in an order with a UK company with some contract terms, invade the Falklands and then we can't do anything because they say so

13. If I translated the OP correctly, then I have experienced this.

I was meant to be going to Iraq with my last company, for a week long series of meetings with various oil related firms out there, but when we got the paperwork through it clearly stated that people with any kind of military service would be exempt, could not travel and would be arrested on arrival.

14. And where will they get this proof? Unless you turn up in your old deserts and with medals on chest how are they going to know?