TA tattoos.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by bazzab, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all am new boy here. Have been toying with idea of applying to join TA for some time now. BUT have a concern i have a few tattoos mainly upper arms which im lead to believe are no problem as are simple.tribal patterns.

However i have a small tattoo on my neck below my right ear. What's peoples thoughts will this cause mw a problem getting in?

[​IMG]

Many thanks in advance.

Bazza.

2. its all diy these days.......

Attached Files:

3. don't follow mate? sorry. :)

4. He means. Get it removed if you are that concerned. Laser is a good way, but not cheap. These are cheaper:

[​IMG]

5. Let your mohican grow out for another month, trim your sideburns by another 1/2", get your hair cut to just above your collar, then resubmit photo.

Which tribe do you belong to?

6. mohican???? not this call sign. never have, never will.

ok then now we got that all out the way. any serious input?

7. Well guess what, tough shit. You shouldn't have been a retard and got a tat in such a visible place like the rest of the mongs out there.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app 'cause I can.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Most of my post was serious. It's up to you to decide which bit was tongue in cheek.

9. That is a truly chad tattoo. How much did you win for getting it?

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You look like a ****!

Not helpfull I admit, but it's just an observation.

• Like Like x 5
  11. oh ok then thanks for that. that was helpul.

12. What a ******* state you are, Do you honestly think you will look smart wearing Service Dress with that thing on your neck! I'm pretty sure any tatoo's above the neck line are a non-starter, if so, get it removed or refused to join!

Edited to add - lose the chav chain too

13. Stardust you twat you beat me to it. At least if the OP used a device like that he could also shed a few pounds the fat ****.

14. Glad I was of help. Whilst I'm at it learn how to spell that may help.