TA Survey

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Dave558, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got it through the post, anyone else received one?
    What did you think of the questions?
  2. msr

msr LE

I got one.

I thought a lot of the questions were not relevant or very much open to interpretation :(

3. im obviously not special like you two :p

whats on it then and why now when the review has already happened?

hasnt it? :?
  4. This survey is the TA Continuous Attitute Survey (TACAS) and is separate from the Reserves Review.

It is really important that you complete and return it (if you are one of those who is in the sample and receives one) because many important policy decisions are influenced by what you say.
  5. I received one and have already completed it and sent it off. I made sure that ARRSE got a mention as a source of information, discussion and debate in addition to the examples provided to select from.
  6. Ditto, its a comment on my sad life that I did feel a frisson of excitement putting arrse down as a source of information!
  7. As MoD has been so kind to ask for views, it's important that no-one sits on the fence and ticks the 'neither/nor' boxes. If, for example, you're unhappy that Bowman has been backloaded and you feel you look like country bumpkins working with Clansman on ex with the regs - that's after you've rocked up (!) in a clapped-out LR110 - then please tick the 'hugely hacked-off' box on the provision of equipment question.
    Strong views will shine through; weak, middle-of-the-road ones will disappear into the collective.