TA sponsoring ASCAR

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by lovely_boy, Sep 19, 2003.

?
  1. Great Idea

5.6%
  2. Need the recruits

5.6%
  3. Silly idea

5.6%
  4. What the f**k is ASCAR?

83.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maybe if hoon can be used as a Hood ornament and they promise to ram the spams off the track at every opporunity that might be worth paying to see :twisted:

2. msr

msr LE

Sadly ASCAR is a British rip-off of NASCAR, as it would seem is the TA sponsorship of a car...

msr

3. what a ******* waste of space and a waste of money then :cry:

4. The Septics go mad for NASCAR so it reaches millions each week - does ASCAR even make a main sports channel?

Maybe we could sponsor Lawn Bowls instead and recruit all the old gits who don't stop crapping on about National Service.

5. How about cage fighting with geoff hoon wearing a TA spandex leotard :lol:
    Although if they say sent General Jackson I don't think they'd find anyone dumb enough to climb in to the cage :twisted:
    mm fresh meat :evil:

6. If ta were going to sponsor sporting event should something which allows spectators to drink and oggle half dressed women .mud wrestling ? anyone

7. I'm a great lover of mototsport and try to get out and see and much as possible, be it 2 wheels or 4 wheels. Never have I heard of ASCAR! If the TA are pouring money into the car, I'd love to know how much.

Oh and who are the two girls sat on the car? Hope they pay for a re-spray! :lol:

8. The one on the left especially, never seen a C95 shirt look so sexy

9. Hands off, she mine 8)

10. no ... u can av the other one

11. msr

msr LE

FC,

Speak to your PSAO, he might well have video you can watch....

msr

12. What about Knickers by TA for female tennis players :D

13. money+wall+pissed up

And what a ropy gathering of trogs

Which bloody focus group/W1 agency came up with this brilliant idea?

There have got to be better bloody things to sponsor, if we're trying to get into the public eye in the UK.

GAH!

If someone in MOD PR wants to get the Army's name and contact details incorporated, seen on some of the hottest combat computer games to appear in the next 12 months, PM me.