• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

TA soldier turns over a new leaf and raises £20,000

Fair play to this guy, started out as a thief and turns over a new leaf. He raised £20,000 for terminally ill children. He's just finished his year long walk :)
Link

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Fair play to this guy, started out as a thief and turns over a new leaf. He raised £20,000 for terminally ill children. He's just finished his year long walk :)
Link
good on him, we were only talkin about this the other day, everyone deserves a second chance....

speedybham said:
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Link
good on him, we were only talkin about this the other day, everyone deserves a second chance....
People who fail cdt don't, silly kids who mess up do, but people who fail cdt don't...

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Link

was it a tea leaf?

Ah, my coat I believe....

Airfix said:
speedybham said:
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Link
People who fail cdt don't, silly kids who mess up do, but people who fail cdt don't...
not the cdt thread happening again please... u get silly adults too u know....

speedybham said:
Airfix said:
speedybham said:
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Link
not the cdt thread happening again please... u get silly adults too u know....
:? Is this a wah, or do you really not know that cdt is 'compulsory drug testing' and if you fail it, you're out?

Fecking civies...

Airfix said:
Fecking civies...
So how much time in have you done?

msr

brianlara said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
Fecking civies...

msr
Inside your mum or the Bar L?
In uniform.

I think you are a bluffer.

msr
PM sent
something to hide???? :oops:
Nope, it's on the forum, go search Sh!tlips, but it will mean taking you hands out of you socks and stopping rubbing baby oil on your balls of the chavette thread...

Airfix said:
brianlara said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
Fecking civies...

msr
In uniform.

msr
PM sent
Nope, it's on the forum, go search Sh!tlips, but it will mean taking you hands out of you socks and stopping rubbing baby oil on your balls of the chavette thread...
wow.i think you might have taken offence.shitlips?baby oil?balls?

brianlara said:
Airfix said:
brianlara said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
msr said:
Airfix said:
Fecking civies...

msr
In uniform.

msr
PM sent
wow.i think you might have taken offence.shitlips?baby oil?balls?
I got more 'ffences than B and Q, pal...

Answer the question Airfix, have you ever served? TA or Regular? I'd just like to put your commentary into the proper context. Are you speaking from hard won experience or not?

Because so far, it looks like you've banged out the smoke and thrown everything in reverse?

Bit of a whiff of sea air too.

should be able to pass the icft with ease :twisted:
min you I've been on recce patrols like that. CPL oh dear I seem to have left my map behind :x oh how we laughed :roll: