TA Soldier announces intention to desert & be a Terrorist

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Dec 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've just followed a link from another thread onto an Islamic site and found this announcement: http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72298 this clown is announcing his intention to desert and become a terrorist - surly he can be tracked down and dealth with.

British Army - Im Doing A Runner!

Salam alaikum, thanks for all your replies and opinions about my army dilemma. After going through them, I have decided to stay on at the TA temporarily for about a year, learn all the vital weapon handling skills, then do a runner just before they announce call-outs for an Afghanistan tour. My parents are thinking about going to bangladesh next year after my studies anyway so I'll just go with them for a whole year.

There's no way I am going to a muslim land promoting and representing a kaffir army, and I am not going to harm or kill a fellow muslim. If I do this then I am doomed.

Thanks again for your opinions and advice (except for the non-muslim pricks who post garbage here)
  2. Be a shame when he gets captured and gets to spend the rest of his life listening to Megadeath at 600dB while wearing an orange jump suit somewhere in the Ukraine/Romania/some other dodgy E. European CIA jail.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How can anyone 'do a runner' from the TA?

Anyway, lets hope he volunteers to become a suicide bomber but fails the training :cry:
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Auld Yin' I suspect this guy is probably a bit of a Walt.

Although its an odd hypocrasy that this he can't go off and kill fellow Muslims, but elsewhere on that site there is praise and sympathy for suicide bombers who kill other Muslims.

Oh and they (the users of that site) seem happy to use the word 'Kaffir' to describe the rest of us, but presumably would complain like hell if called 'wogs' or whatever.
  5. Why isn't he being hung for treason?
  6. I'm surprised that no one has been to this other site for a quick recce ....
  7. +1
  8. Wonder what part of the TA does that for him then? He would be better off picking up hints and tips on Face Party. :lol:
  9. Oh well, at any rate, he won't be welcome back in Britain.

After reading the thread, he seems like a 17 year old brainwashed kid. How does he intend to get "vital weapon handling skills" from the TA? That's like saying "I'm going to learn how to drive after a 20 minute driving lesson!!!111".
  10. Bless him i hope the 40 virgins are worth it when a spetic a10 drops some daddy sized bomb on his head. Hopefully his TA trainning will teach him to take out fast air with a Ak47
  11. this is either a piss take, by someone getting a laugh out of militant islamics.
    or a fantacist pretending to be in the mil to gain kudos from his peers. (walt as you fellas say)
    or the security services are running a honey trap to get suspects to drop info or incriminating evidence for further investigation.

'doing a runner' from the TA????????? i got alarm bells ringing over that one, sounds BS to me.

drop a dime on this forum and the series of posts to 'whoever deems it proper' so to speak, :wink: just so they know, but i'l be very supprised if the green slime havent allready seen (or bloody wrote) it,

but DO NOT go on the forum yourselfs to confront, antagonise, or blatent take the phiss out of them, well at this stage anyway, untill further info is gathered.

unlike most of my posts, this is not a fcuking joke.

12. By doing a runner do you think he means just not tipping up. with any luck they may notice he is gone after 6 months.
  13. interesting that some of the other posters are suspicious of him - one tells him he doesn't need to 'do a runner' from the TA, just resign, and another points out that by posting he's just announced his intentions to Mi5!

gents, I give you: the WALTAHADEEN!
  14. Mister Angry, nail has been well and truely hit upon head.

Having said that a visit from the Police to his family home scaring the shite out of him will point out the stupidity of treating the internet as an in-confidence means of comms.
  15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: