Our counterparts in the regulars receive up to £175 a year to put towards educational or vocational courses. Is there something similar within the TA?

There is an opportunity for me to undertake a sports coaching course whilst away on a REME training camp. Ultimately it is a civilian qualification but will be used in my military career.

Any info or past experience would be great.


Similar threads

Latest Threads