TA RSigs posts with Medics

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by 8_FEB, Jun 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do they exist? Was around 207 Fd Hosp last week and noticed a RSigs officer sorting out the network.... Do medics have posts for RSigs (maybe with 2 Med Bde in York)?

I'm bored with my current unit and looking for a change (plus doing my civvie job in uniform might be more fun)

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Never heard of capbadged RCS with a medical unit.
  3. 8FEB, you sure they weren't just visiting 203 (or you saw me delivering the 'e'-mail)
  4. There is currently a RCS officer in 2 Med Bde as S02 G6 CIS but that is it.
  5. Polar, guess you had to be kept busy doing something whilst the users where waiting for edwin to catch up :oops:

Back on thread (-ish): A bit lower down the food chain but could have been a co-located radio det, 102 Log Bde & 7 Sigs sent dets over as far as I know
  6. You need to look a little closer to home, the RSigs (on Ex GF) looking at DMS ICS/apps were TA.
  7. My impression was that the RLC sorted out any comms issues. They certainly trained us on them.
  8. Yes they do. Things potentially change with BOWMAN, when each ward, lab, pharmacy etc gets Networked PC's running medical applications

Would RLC maintain the SQL Server or the apps servers?????