TA RSigs posts with Medics

Do they exist? Was around 207 Fd Hosp last week and noticed a RSigs officer sorting out the network.... Do medics have posts for RSigs (maybe with 2 Med Bde in York)?

I'm bored with my current unit and looking for a change (plus doing my civvie job in uniform might be more fun)

thanks

polar said:
8FEB, you sure they weren't just visiting 203 (or you saw me delivering the 'e'-mail)
Polar, guess you had to be kept busy doing something whilst the users where waiting for edwin to catch up :oops:

Back on thread (-ish): A bit lower down the food chain but could have been a co-located radio det, 102 Log Bde & 7 Sigs sent dets over as far as I know

Scam12_Jedi said:
Back on thread (-ish): A bit lower down the food chain but could have been a co-located radio det, 102 Log Bde & 7 Sigs sent dets over as far as I know
You need to look a little closer to home, the RSigs (on Ex GF) looking at DMS ICS/apps were TA.

My impression was that the RLC sorted out any comms issues. They certainly trained us on them.

Yes they do. Things potentially change with BOWMAN, when each ward, lab, pharmacy etc gets Networked PC's running medical applications

Would RLC maintain the SQL Server or the apps servers?????

Latest Threads