TA, Royal Artillery 1.5 Run time

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by crazynutsx, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone no the ADSC 1.5 mile run time for the Royal Artillery in the TA

I just wanted to no because then i no what time to focus on when practicing my 1.5 mile run (i do run further its just for when it comes to timing the 1.5 run)

please dont tell me if your not sure i want fact please, because i cant seem to find the time out anywhere

much thanks to anyone that knows :D

2. It might help to use your brain a bit and look at the joining the TA thread!

Joining TA thread!!

Stilts

3. yeh sorry i realised after i posted in the wrong spot apoligies from me

4. msr

msr LE

There is a standard time for all cap badges for the 1.5 mile run. It depends on your age and gender.

msr

5. The run time for 29 and under is 14 min thats at selection, but you really should be aiming for about 10.30 which is what you will have to do it in by the end of basic

6. The Risk Reduction Run is 2.4km (1 1/2 Miles) for TA selection.

It is the same standard for either sex and ALL age ranges and cap badges.

The pass time for the RRR is 14mins or less be you 17 or 42, male or female infantry or non infantry.

7. Given your avatar it wouldnt matter as I am sure THEY would do it so fast the PTI wouldnt even notice they had been there.

Surely an 18 Pdr or similar would be more appropriate - before you are walted

RC