Ta rlc

Yes i heard about the stable belts

It was in Petrborough, so 158 R Anglian Transport Regt

They wear the R Anglian Minden flash as well...
no they dont as it goes where the trf goes just like the pioneers no longer wear there flash, as a comms spec myself i would say pop in and chat with the RSWO although if you dont have a car licence standby to be pushed towards being a chef, if you are a trained soldier they will just issue you with a new berret and just hand your shirts and jackets into the sqms and they will get the right badges put on at least thats how it works with transferees at my unit

I'm interested in transferring to the logistics but I'm a bit worried that I won't fit in because my pockets aren't bulging with other people's valuables and I don't see obesity as a status symbol.

Thanks very much.

I'm interested in transferring to the logistics but I'm a bit worried that I won't fit in because my pockets aren't bulging with other people's valuables and I don't see obesity as a status symbol.

Thanks very much.
Being a rug muncher also helps.

PS, its an outrageous slur that we fill our pockets with other peoples valuables, we all use bergans you can fit far more in.

i don't have trained soldier status. at what poitn do you get beret/ TRF etc?

One of the advantages is trying to get my licences, so i will try not to be pushed

The_Duke

LE
You can then proceed to "shape" your beret with a thunderflash and "sew" on your TRF with a 3ft picket and baling twine, just like the rest of the RLC TA.

Are they thinking of bringing braces into the RLC to help keep up the trousers on some of the more corpulent members of the corps? It doesn't matter what belt some of them are wearing because its buried under an apron of flab.

yeah but us stabs dont got barrack dress and are not likley to get it either according to my units QM so for the TA stable belts are no more
Just because 'the stabs' (as you say) don't wear them doesn't mean they are no more. The TA might not wear them for the next 2 years or so but many (Reg and TA) will probably continue to do so (in CS95), just as a great many were wearing the green belt when the stable belt was the correct form of dress. Plus not everybody has a green (issued) belt these days. This issue has some legs I think.

Just because 'the stabs' (as you say) don't wear them doesn't mean they are no more. The TA might not wear them for the next 2 years or so but many (Reg and TA) will probably continue to do so (in CS95), just as a great many were wearing the green belt when the stable belt was the correct form of dress. Plus not everybody has a green (issued) belt these days. This issue has some legs I think.
I came to the conclusion many years ago that no matter how I am dressed as a TA soldier I will always be wrong in someones eyes we are not going to see FAD and barrack dress for many many years by the time we even look like getting it CS95 will be out too and MTP will be being replaced

everybody in the TA should have a green issued belt as its part of your intial kit issue, on a side note the green belts over combat jackets thing will need looking at for the RLC too as mine is now holding my strides up :)

Wear your issued belt where it was designed to be worn, on your trousers. If some gay dullard insists it's to be worn over your jacket then use your issued braces instead.

Latest Threads