TA Review - Watch and Shoot, watch and shoot...

Go go go!
Engagment with the Reserves community

The Review aims to give the Reserves community the widest possible opportunity to comment and engage.

This has already begun through initial discussions with a number of key stakeholders. Further engagement will be via a comprehensive programme of meetings, workshops and briefings, supplemented by questionnaires where appropriate.

Whilst the team will be making every effort to speak to as wide an audience as possible with an interest in the Review, there will inevitably be some who will be missed. Should you wish to contribute, you can get in touch with the team by post or E-mail:

Strategic Review of Reserves Team
Level 8, Zone C
MOD Main Building
Ministry of Defence
Whitehall
London SW1A 2HB

DRFCReservesReview@mod.uk

That's only next door. I might pop by and have a chat.

I can see it now,

Dear MOD,

Your review needs to understand we need more not less.

Yours
Whitehorse

Next day...

Adjt rings me...

"Whitehorse, CO wants to see you NOW, about some letter you sent the MOD! "

No coffee and no biscuits.

I've an idea: how about a website with an anonymous forum facility where people both serving and formerly serving could bounce ideas around.

Go to be a runner... any suggestions for a name?

msr

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
msr said:
I've an idea: how about a website with an anonymous forum facility where people both serving and formerly serving could bounce ideas around.

msr

Watch this space.....

They only really started work this week, give 'em a chance!

msr said:

msr
It'll never catch on, influence policy, get quoted in the broadsheets or in the House...

OldSnowy said:
msr said:

msr

Watch this space.....

They only really started work this week, give 'em a chance!
but are they listening or nodding?