TA & Res MCM Div Newsletter

Opening paras only to provide links to websites: too many phone numbers and names in the following sections for me to post in full public view - if you haven't received a copy of your own I am more than happy to email the full version to any ARMYnet email or unit email. Regular correspondents with this call sign feel free to use normal comms means ;)

TA & Reserves Manning and Career Management Division

December 2005 Newsletter

A MESSAGE FROM THE MILITARY SECRETARY

" The Reserves are continuing to contribute to operations, and have proved beyond doubt their value. With IGTA's support, I have put a priority on improving career management for those TA officers and soldiers who wish it, while increasing the flexibility and attractiveness of service for all by removing as much of the unnecessary administrative burden as I can. This Newsletter is an important means of informing you of changes as we make them, and of the wide range of opportunities that exist for all who wish to take them. I ask you to give it the widest circulation"

WHEN DID YOU LAST VISIT YOUR WEBSITE?

It is our intention to make the website much more user friendly so that it becomes the first choice for information on TA career management. The TA & Reserve Website can now be easily accessed via links on ArmyNet and the TA Website. Just follow the ‘TA & Reserves Opportunities’ Link on the home page of each site:( www.army.mod.uk/servingsoldier/career/mcmdivs/ta/index.html & http://www.ta.mod.uk ).

Newsletter continues......