TA piss take videos

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by whitenoisebabies, Oct 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought the attacking Darlek was fekkin funny!!!!
  2. WHAT A CURLY HAIRED NOB HEAD. In the TA he would last barely a minute... twat!
  3. I thought it made him look more of a cnut although the bit about the "armies finest brains " made me think of a few ruperts
  4. fcukin 'tard.
  5. Haha. That little kid was funny i'll give him that!
  6. real class! ha ha :D :D :D

big kid's a cnut tho'[​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Been seen before, plenty of people fail to note that this bloke as not actually in the TA...
  8. He's just a kid. Kids have no social responsibility so they like to be funny in front of their mates. Possibly inspired by Gareth's character from the Office, trying to mock, act stupid and get his mug on you tube. He'll grow out of it. Then he'll become ashamed and probably have a lot of regrets too. Poor chap. Kill him now.
  9. What a complete & utter bastrad!! Useless student type cnut!
  10. In fairness if hes anything like most people my age (18 odd), he probably thinks the TA is a sub-part of cadets or some kind of adventure training club.

Joining up at the moment waiting for my medical and people a)Think its the regular army and that im leaving college b) seem to be genuinely shocked that i could actually deploy to iraq or afghanistan with it AND that you get paid

Ignorance still makes him a cnut tho
  11. Little kid was great.

I didn't think much of the ladyboy's anti-Dalek contact drills, though.
  12. I really want to do a daft video
  13. Oh bollix - you mean these were spoof adverts? Explains why the recruiting staff were laughing at me. 8O

So I won't ever be taught how to fight a Dalek then :? :x
  14. That kids a cnut, my ol' man was TA for 20 odd years. Gives teenagers a bad name