TA Pay

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by sadsacks, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. guys, looking for someone in the know to answer this one!

I submitted an individual pay sheet on the 6th of this month. It was passed to APDO for processing but i have still receieved no TA Pay for the month. Does anyone know when i could expect this?

Cheers in advance,

Sadsacks

2. jmj

jmj Old-Salt

Next month I would imagine.
    Whenever your pay usually goes in (mine's generally about the 10th - 15th)

J

3. The only real answer to this is 'When they get round to it' sorry to say. The problems that Glasgow cause are well documented in these pages.

Most of us have experienced problems which have taken many months to resolve. Problems which have been exacerbated by the lack of any accountability, a helpline for advcie and support, and the introduction of new pay software. So you may be in for a wait, sadly.

However when all is working as it should, if you submit your claim before the end of the month, you should be paid somewhere around the 10th-15th as JMJ states. Any later than that and you will probably have to wait for the following month as they can only do one pay run each month. 1771s appear to be processed seperately and can appear at your bank at any time in my experience.

Good luck.

4. Thanks guys.

It's a weird one because the nature of us is that we cannot always submit pay sheets for the end of the month so they usually appear in the bank about a fortnight after we submit them!!!

Looks like i might be in for a wait then!

6. TA Pay is actually paid on supplementary runs which run on average once a week. The "once per month" refered to may be a slight misconception in that "Usually" there is only 1 input per TA person per month. Also the system is not set up to accept any pay for current month, so a claim for anything "in month" would wait until the following month.

This months supplementaries were/are 9th, 14th, 23rd and 29th. If you havent had your money yet I would imagine your input missed the 9th. Assuming it caught the 14th supplementary, pay is usually in the bank 5 working (weekdays) after which would make it the 21st. SO I would just double check your bank and see if it went in overnight. If you PM me your details, I can find out for you if it has actually been paid/processed

7. There you go SS, the definative answers. Ta Intli and ITG, I figured someone had to know how it's all supposed to work. The truth really is out there...

8. IT check your PMs

9. Sorry, my system very slow. Done, check yours :D