ta pay for an ex reg

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by yorkie79, Apr 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello all,
    i left the inf just over 2 years ago and have joined the ta, i was a reg for 5 years and have been in the ta a month now.
    just got my first pay slip and i have been paid £8 and pennies for each ta night which would mean im on a day rate of £32 is this correct?
    my csm also thinks ill get the full bounty paid in may although i have only been in for a month is this also correct?
    thanks in advance
  2. no mate, as you haven't completed your MATTs for last year, you won't receive the bounty.
  3. Your unit should have submitted a form to JPAC to set your pay level. Re bounty as an ex reg you don't need to do all the MATTs for the first few years -can't remember exactly which ones you do need off the top of my head (there is a DIN out there somewhere) but if you have only been in the TA for 1 month of the training year the most you will get is 1 twelfth of a bounty!!

4. thanks for the replys fella's
    to be honest im not expecting the bounty and would feel a bit of fraud getting it!
  5. I'm tempted to answer that but I won't!!

6. Think ive got that DIN somewhere, you only have to do 4 MATTs as there is an exemption policy for ex Regulars for 3 years from their discharge date. Other exemptions apply also.
  7. thanks for replys fella's,
    pretty much what i thought anyway. Can anybody answer the pay level question?
  8. I thought I had!! Whoever is your Career Manager should asses the level you should be on from your prior service docs then submit a form to JPAC to have your level set where it should be. Probably RAWO - your AO should know.