TA P COY milling

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by raibeart, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just had my medical from OHSAS dundee for TA P Coy and they said that my eyesight was not good enough to be allowed to mill on the course. Is there any way round this, as I was passed fit for everything else except the boxing. Obviously I am desperate to get on it. Hope someone has an answer

2. FFS.....if you are not allowed to do the milling, how can you possibly pass the course? :)
  3. Could be worse he could have said he had vertigo :D
  4. Would that be like "I have no legs so cannot do the running but fit enough to do the rest, is there away around this"..... :?

Sorry I know its not the Naafi,

You need to see an eye doctor, it sounds like a detatched retina, you may be able to have an operation for it...good luck
  5. Everyone now who does test week has to have a boxing medical for the milling and if the doc says no then you dont mill.

There has been a number of milling medical failures who have still went onto pass p coy.

And as its a medical under ABA rules that means only those under 35 can mill.
  6. What are you going to do in the middle of a contact if your spunk deflectors fall off and you cant see the enemy.
  7. Well it seems that he'll have to try and shoot them since he's not allowed to box with them.