TA P Company course.

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by robmac159, Dec 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all.

Does any body have any infomation on the content of the TA version of P company? Basically the course layout, tests and required standards etc?

Also if you could say how this differs from the regular P company that would also be quite useful.

Thanks for reading and responding.

Rob Mac.
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Google "Parachute Regiment".

The official MOD page has a link to P Coy, and lays it all out very clearly for you. That should obviously have been the start point for you, rather than a website full of people who may, or may not, have the correct answers.

Oh, and then go and take yourself for a beasting to punish yourself for being an idle fecker who expects everyone else to do the work he could easily do himself.

3. First thing i'll say is thanks for the reply.

The second thing is I previously tried looking in that exact self same place but it came up as 'sever not found'.

Stop being such a tool.

4. Love the witty retort Robbie boy!

You'll have a great time on the course, I'm sure.
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Stop being jack and look harder.

Note to self - advise OC P Coy to keep an eye out for a "Rob Mac".
  6. Oh dear! Some people never learn! Try and find all the previous advice that The Duke has given on here about 4 Para and then you'll realise that calling him a tool isn't the brightest way to start a career in 4 Para.
  7. Especially as you've used your name as your user, and you just insulted one of the DS.

8. oh can anyone apply to do P Coy i want to be beasted to fook and stomp for hours at a time ??
  9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Not just anyone. You need to be a speshull kind of internet retard today.
  10. Damn i might not be speshull enough. lol.
  11. If you've done your underwater knife fighting course (UWKFC) and the Armys Chef course then you can apply to do P Coy outside of an Airborne role unit.

Theres currently high demand for underwater assasins that can be parachuted into the sea and cook up some good scoff on the side out in Afghan.

Good luck.
  12. right passed my UKWKFC in the bath thats signed off HOW THE FOOK AM I GOING TO PASS THE CHEFS COURSE. no ones ever passed it!!!!!
  13. But was it the UWKFC (Basic) or UWKFC (Advanced)?

The basic course covers insertions, underwater stalks and the use of blades upto 6", the advanced covers all this but qualifies you upto 30" Chainsaw and Samurai Swords - aswell as the appropriate H&S aspects of the trade.

You need to have done the advanced before you can even contemplate the Chefs course, which you have quite rightly said is impossible to pass.

You'll just have to go and join 4 PARA/299 Engineers.
  14. No ABI - fail....
  15. Can you convert your underwater basketweaving Qual? (UWBWQ) I think I might have grandfather rights.