TA Officer webpages

#1
Can anyone point me at some good examples?

I need to plagiarise them!

msr
 
#2
Blimey, nigh on 100 views and no-one is sufficiently proud of their Offr recruiting pages to point me in the right direction?

msr
 
#3
msr said:
Blimey, nigh on 100 views and no-one is sufficiently proud of their Offr recruiting pages to point me in the right direction?

msr
Not true, like you we want someone else to do the leg work :wink:
 
#5
I seem to recall the Rifles having a good page.

Am I going mad?

msr
 
#6
msr said:
I seem to recall the Rifles having a good page.

Am I going mad?

msr
No, you're not, it's very good.

I notice that their YO spiel has been lifted by 106 RA(V): unless it's a generic, TA-wide thing.
 
#7
Linky?
 
#8
msr said:
Lazy? :D

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/reg...t_today/battalions_locations/7rifles/taso.htm

First off, let's get the ground rules straight. Joining the TASO scheme with 7 RIFLES doesn't commit you to joining us or any other TA unit. If you join, you would put aside your OTC beret and be able to slope about in an überfashionable Rifles beret
http://www.army.mod.uk/106regtrav/jobs/young_officer.htm

How Does It Work?
First off, let's get the ground rules straight. Joining the TASO scheme with 106 REGIMENT doesn't commit you to joining us or any other TA unit. If you join, you would put aside your OTC beret and be able to slope about in an überfashionable RA beret.
 
#9
#10
Rumpelstiltskin said:
I notice that their YO spiel has been lifted by 106 RA(V): unless it's a generic, TA-wide thing.
No, it was just lifted.
 
#11
Could someone confirm for me maximum age for DETAPO or normal TAPO to take their module 4.

I know I've seen an age of 35 last year, but is that still valid?

Cheers
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top