TA Near You Website

The aforementioned website is getting a little stale in terms of data Gents; could I therefore ask anyone with a few minutes on their hands to go to the website (http://www.tanearyou.org.uk) and check the following:

- Their TAC is there
- The units parading at the TAC are correct
- The unit contact details and website are correct (and the website link is correct).

If you find anything missing/incorrect, please drop me a line at nick@tanearyou.org.uk. If you are e-mailing about a new unit, please include the website address and a recruiting contact (preferably e-mail) if there is one.

Cheers, Danglers.

Danglers,

Why, have you lost some?

How about a link for the terminal lazy (me).

Thanks MSR. Well where to start, my entire Battalion is missing along with a Loggie Regt.

Read the first post?

Are you hung over, or just having a monumentally dim day?

brucewillis said:
Danglers,

How about a link for the terminal lazy (me).
Hahahah, no yes and see the above. Hope you are well! (There, I can be nice)

brucewillis said:
Thanks MSR. Well where to start, my entire Battalion is missing along with a Loggie Regt.
I'd suggest you get them added, you don't want to be like a Northern Signal regiment where all the write up points to a different regiment, allegedly :D .

polar said:
brucewillis said:
I'd suggest you get them added, you don't want to be like a Northern Signal regiment where all the write up points to a different regiment, allegedly :D .
I doubt there's any point, by the time its updated we'll probably have a new name anyway!