• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TA medicals

does any one know how long it will take to get medicals done , now that it is not been done by the TA , they are contracting it to outside the TA

moto1 said:
does any one know how long it will take to get medicals done , now that it is not been done by the TA , they are contracting it to outside the TA
My unit does them at the TAC. They have two civvy doctors who do alternate Tuesdays.

cow741 said:
Yeh there is one that does them at my TAC too, although i got my initial one done at RSW.
thanks for yer replys, its my third time to join the TA and every time i get close to joining something crops up , like this medical thing , now i have to wait again, i suppose good things come to those that wait :D

Latest Threads