Book Reviewer
Rambette said:
What about this?

TA

Do you think they have a point?
I'll reply to this in a succinct manner:

**** off . . . twat.

Rambette said:
Millions of pounds every year are wasted funding Territorial Army Centres and Soldiers, very few of which actually support the Regular Army.

Scrap the TA, and put more funding into the Regular Army, and use a force of Volunteers to support, like the police force do.
Now i believe that you are Julie, the petitions creator.

The most glaringly obvious error is the first paragraph, in general. Do some research, and find out the percentage rates of TA to Regular Army troops currently on deployment, and recently deployed.

Second paragraph: "and use a force of Volunteers to support, like the police force do." What the fuck do you think the TA is?

I don't think your a journo, more probably an ARAB on a Wah hunt, but even so, that's pretty low, cunty.
Steve

So far, only Julie, the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

It's obviously a wind up, nice petition rambette, you have way too much time on your hands.

SparkySteve said:
Rambette said:
Millions of pounds every year are wasted funding Territorial Army Centres and Soldiers, very few of which actually support the Regular Army.

Scrap the TA, and put more funding into the Regular Army, and use a force of Volunteers to support, like the police force do.

The most glaringly obvious error is the first paragraph, in general. Do some research, and find out the percentage rates of TA to Regular Army troops currently on deployment, and recently deployed.

Second paragraph: "and use a force of Volunteers to support, like the police force do." What the fuck do you think the TA is?

I don't think your a journo, more probably an ARAB on a Wah hunt, but even so, that's pretty low, cunty.
Steve
I think you'll find "Volunteers" don't generally get paid.

Oh, and I do know about the TA, having spent 10 years with them!

Rambette said:
SparkySteve said:
Rambette said:

Steve

Hopefully being raped and repeatedly filled in, as you obviously didn't learn anything.

Rambette said:
SparkySteve said:
Rambette said:

Steve

You must have been shit then if you didn't at least get asked to support the regulars, bitter about being an embarrasment?

Can't be arrsed to spend any more time on you, do one f**kwit.

mark1234 said:
Rambette said:
SparkySteve said:
Rambette said:

Steve

You must have been shit then if you didn't at least get asked to support the regulars, bitter about being an embarrasment?

Can't be arrsed to spend any more time on you, do one f**kwit.
Lots of swearing and profanity, very intellectual. Really shows the TA in a good light eh. If this is the quality, then God help us.

Rambette said:
Cleaner at a TAC?

What did you do in your "10 Years" "in" the TA? Fanny Adams and get paid for it?
Why didn't you do a tour? Lack of moral fibre?
Why are you now trying to disgrace the very service you "spent" time in, after pledging your alliegence to the very Country that paid you for your "time"?

All this anti Rambette shit.... mmmmmm. I started a thread a while ago in the TA forum, 'Value for money' similar lines and thoughts.

I dont believe the TA should be closed down and I certainly would not sign that stupid petition. But I do prehaps have similar thoughts on the TA MAYBE not providing value for money.

Not clever enough to provide a link by the way.