TA - is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Rambette, Jun 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What about this?

Do you think they have a point?
  2. Do one journo.
  3. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

I'll reply to this in a succinct manner:

**** off . . . twat.
  4. Words of more than one syllable, obviously not REME then eh!
  5. Written by someone who doesn't have a clue, over a third of the TA has deployed to either Iraq or afghanistan.
  6. Now i believe that you are Julie, the petitions creator.

The most glaringly obvious error is the first paragraph, in general. Do some research, and find out the percentage rates of TA to Regular Army troops currently on deployment, and recently deployed.

Second paragraph: "and use a force of Volunteers to support, like the police force do." What the fuck do you think the TA is?

I don't think your a journo, more probably an ARAB on a Wah hunt, but even so, that's pretty low, cunty.
  7. So far, only Julie, the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

It's obviously a wind up, nice petition rambette, you have way too much time on your hands.
  8. I think you'll find "Volunteers" don't generally get paid.

Oh, and I do know about the TA, having spent 10 years with them!
  9. Hopefully being raped and repeatedly filled in, as you obviously didn't learn anything.
  10. What about the other two thirds, sitting around doing sod all and earning money for it.

What a waste!
  11. You must have been shit then if you didn't at least get asked to support the regulars, bitter about being an embarrasment?

Can't be arrsed to spend any more time on you, do one f**kwit.
  12. Lots of swearing and profanity, very intellectual. Really shows the TA in a good light eh. If this is the quality, then God help us.
  13. Cleaner at a TAC?
  14. Rambette......your a CNUT!

now please f**k off with your bullsh*t
  15. Bitter brewbitch would be the term I'd use to describe julie.