TA Infantry

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by KGN_PENGA, Jan 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone happen to have a list of what course are available and when there on for TA Infantry I would normally push it up the CoC but yano how the grown ups don't want you to know anything "Mushroom" kept in the dark and feed shit.

2. And if you do find out what courses are available and when, who do you think you're going to have to speak to before a course bid is raised?

3. If I no what courses are on etc atleast I can argue the toss and get it mentioned in mid term and annual appraisal, other wise it's matts 1-8 or whatever were up to now which are gash and still don't know when they are on anyway!!

4. matts 1-9 creach!!!! clearly someone hasnt done enough matts! no courses for you! baaaah!

5. I don't think the "grown ups" need to be too worried about you knowing anything.

6. All SCHINF courses are on DII. Get youself down to the TAC and have a look.

7. May I suggest a course in basic grammar.

8. You've hit the nail on the head but can't do that either as don't have a DII login as we never use it.

The_beer_man: fort this was an informal forum not a formal English class hahaha

9. Well probably need one for courses... so probably best to get one.

10. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

KGN?

Looking for "robbing from your mates (v)" or "beating up your mate because he is wearing trainers (v)"?

11. No you're wrong he's a Kingsman so Values and Standards aren't done :)

12. We know you're talking shite boy.

13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

PM Five Alpha - he's usually chapter and verse on this stuff.

14. sorry i stand corrected :)

15. Haha all you witty ppl with your kingo jokes it's all about the banter, either way what am saying is there only matt courses as in matt instructor course!!! Nothing else gets mentioned all hush hush jobs for the boys and all that pish, we don't get fcuk all, starting to think this is what being a STAB is all about!!!