• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TA Infantry

Does anyone happen to have a list of what course are available and when there on for TA Infantry I would normally push it up the CoC but yano how the grown ups don't want you to know anything "Mushroom" kept in the dark and feed shit.

E

EScotia

And if you do find out what courses are available and when, who do you think you're going to have to speak to before a course bid is raised?

If I no what courses are on etc atleast I can argue the toss and get it mentioned in mid term and annual appraisal, other wise it's matts 1-8 or whatever were up to now which are gash and still don't know when they are on anyway!!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Does anyone happen to have a list of what course are available and when there on for TA Infantry I would normally push it up the CoC but yano how the grown ups don't want you to know anything "Mushroom" kept in the dark and feed shit.
PM Five Alpha - he's usually chapter and verse on this stuff.

Haha all you witty ppl with your kingo jokes it's all about the banter, either way what am saying is there only matt courses as in matt instructor course!!! Nothing else gets mentioned all hush hush jobs for the boys and all that pish, we don't get fcuk all, starting to think this is what being a STAB is all about!!!

Haha all you witty ppl with your kingo jokes it's all about the banter, either way what am saying is there only matt courses as in matt instructor course!!! Nothing else gets mentioned all hush hush jobs for the boys and all that pish, we don't get fcuk all, starting to think this is what being a STAB is all about!!!
Is there anybody there?

Is there anybody in particular for whom you have a message?

Do not be afraid. What is it that you wish to tell us from the other world?

Lance jack. To be honest open to suggestions but realistic eg not a scuba instructor etc. So stuff that would make me more employable but interesting??

DTTT, BCDT, CBRN, CIED, PTI, CMCQ.

Or it's very dependant on what your company location has to offer with regards to role

Also depends what commitment availability you have a chat to your unit about Op ENTIRETY and get on Regular courses.

Several visits to dering lines are in order.

Latest Threads