TA individuals who are no deployable and bounty

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by clerk5678, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the position is regarding TA personel who are non-deployable due to illness and are downgraded? Can they still claim bounty?

2. Unfortunately and to the extreme annoyance of others, yes the can and most certainly do!(usually while grinning like a fuckin cheshire cat)

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Ask Bravo Bravo.

• Like Like x 3
  4. So long as they have passed their MATTS and have the requisite bif chit that is. There is an audit trail!

5. I thought you were a clerk in the TA, isnt this part of your job >

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

We're shit in the Regs, don't expect the TA to do any better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seriously?!

8. Oh Yes. And never mind the so called audit trail of MATTS passes, or attendance at medical/fitness reviews. Some ***** are year in year out bleeding the system while piling on the pounds (in more ways than one).

9. I wonder if you and I are thinking of the same couple of people, one if whom was telling me the other night about another new biff chit that had been picked up!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. Not for much longer.........

11. Come the revolution brother those that cannot or will not will be gone.

12. You get them in all walks of life. I can think of one chef like biff who managed his entire regular service without passing a BFT! There are (were?) ways and means of getting around certain things..and therefore people would ..well...get around them.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Greetings and salutations.
    sadly, this practise has been going on for years. fat idle biffers collecting full c.o.e, whilst swinging the lead.
    dont try and p.a.p10 them, most ''limp'' off to a ''no win, no fee'' type leach, and then come swagging back in the T.a.c gates with a grubby hand full of, discrimination in the work place bumf, that puts the fear of god in OC's, CO's, eyes..
    how many times do we have to hear ''we need drivers'', '' we need egg op's'' bollox ?.. we dont need dead wood.
    if you cannot manage full MATT'S, easy, you only collect a % of c.o.e..... and forget swan trips, sking, cyprus, and the other jolly trips that crop up.....
    if you cannot mobilize, easy, trade pay stops, and you stag on at weekends, leaving the able to trg for ops.......
    rant not over............
    pip pip.............

14. Are you telling me the TA has leadswingers just like the Regs? Who would've thought it! Good grief!

• Like Like x 3