Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

TA in the Park

Ballons & Ice Creeeeeam, doesn't matter what colour or flavour as both will be released/dropped before full benefit is derived, however......doing owt this w/e JB? sweaty might stay in (a first) although there could be folk in the cuds, I never bother too much with what the stubble hoppers are doing......standing by.

The mess is closed for the duration of stand down, so im staying at home. Being sober interfers with work too much.

I may or may not enquire as to how SC is going though!

JB

jockburd said:
The mess is closed for the duration of stand down, so im staying at home. Being sober interfers with work too much.

I may or may not enquire as to how SC is going though!

JB

Are you taking the p!ss? Gutted!

Ahhhhh....

Summer Challenge, how is that fine example of how to train 250 recruits and only have 20 of them attend afterwards? FFBox and Sweaty, when are you both making appearances? I may be able to attend for a week depending on the reception i receive from yours (and my previous) illustrious leaders!!!!!!

The Ice Creams are on me!

Hi Sads, you old Slaphead.

I'm going up on the 22nd. You can be assured that the Inversneckles Branch of the Wonky, will be in full flow up there :wink: . We will also be carrying out random familiarisation visits to local purveyors of alcohol based substances. Come on up, theres lots of Ditches up There :D