TA in Oxford?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Minnie_The_Minx, Feb 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ---------------------
  2. It has moved to Abingdon. Google for 7 Rifles and look for A company.
  3. Try this too

TA in Abingdon Link
  4. msr

msr LE

5. A Coy 7 Rifles is now in a brand new TA centre next door to Dalton Barracks in Abingdon,moved there from Oxford about a year ago,there's also a Royal Army Medical Corp unit in the same building.
  6. Females can serve with 7 Rifles in a support role.
  7. If there is space- you will be a chef, clerk or medic (or occasionally driver).
  8. If you go up to Abingdon on a Tuesday night from 1930-2130 and go to the recruit reception you will speak to a very nice sgt major and he will give you all the gen about recruit training and what is involved.I think the Med Corp unit is also on the same night.
  9. I wouldnt worry to much its only the TA,we are all crap :D
  10. Would you put a nasty screaming sgt major in recruit reception,he is the first person in uniform potential recruits meet? I think not.I work with recruit platoon in A Company and the sgt major there is a top bloke.
  11. Does anyone no what happened to the waterloo band & bugles that use to be at the slade as well ??

12. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

They moved to Abingdon too.
  13. Thanks,

Any Contact Details or website address please ?

14. just pm'd you minnie
  15. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Edward Brooks Barracks, Cholswell Road, Shippon, Abingdon, Oxon, OX13 6HW
    Tel: 01235 546006.

Don't know of any website, but they do have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20296384747