TA in glasgow

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Pacifist_Jihadist, Feb 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, im trying to find a list of TA centres in Glasgow prefably in the ibrox area. I know theres an RLC in Cathcart and an RE in Paisley, are there any others?

Also any advice in giving a lazy assed friend a kick up the ass to go would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
  2. Dont tell your friend its a job!!!! Just say that there is a bar in the building! Oh and he can get free food!
  3. get urself along to the RE in paisley! we're a good bunch and we dont bite too much!! if your friend is so inclined then there is also the REME at bansford bridge, get to them through the RE
  4. I'm pretty sure the army website has a feature that lets you see what centers are close to you..
  5. Why bother with that ? Theres a Royal Marine reserve spitting distance from Ibrox - or that too much like hard work ?
  6. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

7. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Forgot to add 15 Compny, 4 PARA based at New Pearson Hall, 63 Houldsworth St, Finniston, Glasgow G3 8ED Tel. 0845 433 0433
  8. Thanks for all that guys, now to boot him along as im tired of telling him about what he is missing.
  9. I can vouch for 6 SCOTS HQ Coy, good bunch of lads, juniors and seniors alike.
  10. 205 Field hospital in Govan, If you fancy a wee drive try D Coy 7 Scots in Dumbarton 20 minutes give or take.

Oh and there is a TA unit in Cambuslang
  11. Long shot...but we're after good young blood in Grangemouth, if you're interested in going REME.